Health policy lifelong learner and award-winning health writer.
- Master’s degree in International Health Policy from the London School of Economics and Political Science (UK).
- Medical degree (MD) from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timișoara (Romania).
- Professional certificate in Public Health Policy and Management at Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University (US).
- Professional certificate in Health and Humanitarian Supply Chain Management at Georgia Tech (US).
Significant professional experience
- International expert in health systems strengthening working mainly in Central and Eastern European countries for the European Commission, the World Bank and other international and national institutions.
- Visiting Scholar at Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University in Atlanta, United States [2018-2019]. Contributing Researcher for The Economist Intelligence Unit in London, UK.
- Interim Vice President of the Romanian National Agency for Medicines and Medical Devices and senior advisor to the Romanian Minister of Health.
- Junior medical doctor in Romania.
Significant learning experiences
- Humphrey Fulbright Fellow in Public Health and Management
- Eisenhower Fellow for Innovation
- Marshall Memorial Fellow
- Rosalynn Carter Fellow
Published author, health writer.
Sunt specializat în domeniul politicilor de sănătate și scriu. Scriu mult.
În prezent, coordonez Observatorul Român de Sănătate alături de o echipă extraordinară și sunt membru în board-ul Alianței Europene de Sănătate Publică.
Am absolvit Facultatea de Medicină din Timișoara și un masterat în politici de sănătate la London School of Economics and Political Science.