Health policy expert with international working experience. Health writer.
Today, I work as a health policy expert for the European Investment Bank Project Advisory Support Service team, based in Bucharest. I am an independent expert appointed by the European Parliament to the Management Board of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work .
- Master’s degree in International Health Policy from the London School of Economics and Political Science (UK).
- Medical degree (MD) from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timișoara (Romania).
- Professional certificate in Public Health Policy and Management at Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University (US).
- Professional certificate in Health and Humanitarian Supply Chain Management at Georgia Tech (US).
Significant professional experience
- International expert in health systems strengthening working mainly in Central and Eastern European countries for the European Commission, the World Bank and other international and national institutions.
- Humphrey Fulbright Fellow in Public Health and Management at Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University in Atlanta, US.
- Director of the Romanian Health Observatory.
- Contributing Researcher for The Economist Intelligence Unit in London, UK.
- Interim Vice President of the Romanian National Agency for Medicines and Medical Devices and senior advisor to the Romanian Minister of Health.
- Junior medical doctor in Romania.
Significant learning experiences
Published author, health writer.
Sunt specializat în domeniul politicilor de sănătate și scriu despre subiecte din domeniul sănătății.
În prezent, sunt specialist în politici de sănătate și lucrez în România ca membru al echipei de suport tehnic a Băncii Europene de Investiții. Sunt expert independent numit de Parlamentul European în consiliul director al Agenției Europene pentru Securitate și Sănătate în Muncă.
Am coordonat Observatorul Român de Sănătate alături de o echipă extraordinară. Am absolvit Facultatea de Medicină din Timișoara și un masterat în politici de sănătate la London School of Economics and Political Science.