Health policy expert with international working experience and award-winning writer.
Today, I coordinate the Romanian Health Observatory and I’m an elected board member of the European Public Health Alliance and an independent expert appointed by the European Parliament to the Management Board of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work.
- Master’s degree in International Health Policy from the London School of Economics and Political Science (UK).
- Medical degree (MD) from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timișoara (Romania).
- Professional certificate in Public Health Policy and Management at Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University (US).
- Professional certificate in Health and Humanitarian Supply Chain Management at Georgia Tech (US).
Significant professional experience
- International expert in health systems strengthening working mainly in Central and Eastern European countries for the European Commission, the World Bank and other international and national institutions.
- Visiting Scholar at Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University in Atlanta, United States [2018-2019]. Contributing Researcher for The Economist Intelligence Unit in London, UK.
- Interim Vice President of the Romanian National Agency for Medicines and Medical Devices and senior advisor to the Romanian Minister of Health.
- Junior medical doctor in Romania.
Significant learning experiences
- Humphrey Fulbright Fellow in Public Health and Management
- Eisenhower Fellow for Innovation
- Marshall Memorial Fellow
- Rosalynn Carter Fellow
Published author, health writer.
Sunt specializat în domeniul politicilor de sănătate și scriu. Scriu mult.
În prezent, coordonez Observatorul Român de Sănătate alături de o echipă extraordinară și sunt membru în board-ul Alianței Europene de Sănătate Publică.
Am absolvit Facultatea de Medicină din Timișoara și un masterat în politici de sănătate la London School of Economics and Political Science.