Health policy expert with international working experience. Health writer.
Contact: email@example.com | linkedin.com/in/mixich/
Significant professional experience
- Health and pharmaceutical policy expert with international experience across 8 countries working for the European Investment Bank / European Commission / World Bank and other international organizations.
- Independent expert appointed by the European Parliament to the Management Board of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work .
- former Humphrey Fulbright Fellow in Public Health and Management at Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University in Atlanta, US.
- former Director of the Romanian Health Observatory.
- former Contributing Researcher for The Economist Intelligence Unit in London, UK.
- former Interim Vice President of the Romanian National Agency for Medicines and Medical Devices and senior advisor to the Romanian Minister of Health.
- Junior medical doctor in Romania.
- Master’s degree in International Health Policy from the London School of Economics and Political Science (UK).
- Medical degree (MD) from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timișoara (Romania).
- Professional certificate in Public Health Policy and Management at Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University (US).
- Professional certificate in Health and Humanitarian Supply Chain Management at Georgia Tech (US).
Significant learning experiences
Published author, health writer.